Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

Long time no posts

I still love your work man, you are one of the best animators here.

My only issue is you dont post enough.

And on a sidenote, good luck!

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

great flash

I made lance a character skin lolol
http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/n4 69/feddecheese/?action=view&current=l ancescreenie.png

here is the picture of it

Inside Out Inside Out

Very nice.

though the music isnt by mew this time, you got me hooked on mew, btw lol

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you very much.
Yeah I guess this one of those rare occasions where I use music that isn't by Mew.
I first made one movie with their music and then another one, and then it kinda turned into a kind of style of mine. I guess it's because their music is so rich and inspiring to me.

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Honestly

Bravo good sir, while I dont glorify the killing of animals you bring the important message to a light. There are kids who do shit like this, and thats the horrible thing people over look sometimes. I realize this game for what it is, its a shocker, its meant to make normal people flip out, but sometimes thats the only way that the message will get through.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Interesting

I actually enjoyed this game, and i had to play through it a few times to get the deeper meaning, and I love it, its great!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Very Emotional Actually

I actually felt sad and depressed with this game, its amazing, the only other game that i found with a message like this was a game called "With the company of myself" and this is actually just as good as that one, so keep it up man.